Friday 2 November 2007

Best Commercial Moments

Ive recently been amazed by the latest Sony Bravaria advertisements (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CLUAbkRUvVQ), which may be because commercials seem so exotic to me since I dont have a television, but is also because they are such good ad's.

This got me thinking though, not in regards to the 'best ads of all time' (lord knows that subject has been touched on enough and the rest of us know that its the 'smash means mash' ads) but in regards to advertising moments.

For me, Im a sucker for any commercial for health or safety that involves family members walking around their house, the wife goes off to make tea and when she comes back she finds random family member unconscious on the floor and drops the tea/coffee/hot chocolate IN SLOW MOTION.
(http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-5bvmfUFk2U)

I actually saw this cliched piece of film work in a health and safety video recently and couldnt help but laugh out loud. I guess not everyone finds heart disease funny.

No comments: